Monday, October 10, 2016

I Am Worth It

I am now on the other side of the wall between me and happiness.

It began to crumble with the first chink of “I love me”.

My love for myself has resulted in seeing the difference between what I did, through obedience (force) and discipline (habit), and what I truly love.

I didn’t know I was allowed to truly love anything.

I didn’t know I was allowed to pick out something I loved for myself.

But learning that “I love me”, has given me the power to find out who I actually am.

The difference is amazing.

I can now pursue the goals that are important to me.

I can live in an entirely different manner, not intimidated into using all my efforts to become “merely excellent” in a direction which someone else picked out for me.

I am worth so much more.

© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment