Monday, September 25, 2017

Conscious Listening

Waking up in the night, I have learned to listen for the idea which I am to consider.

I may spend a couple of hours reflecting and meditating on what comes to me.

Sometimes I write down the reflection I have on the ideas.

Sometimes I am impelled to action, and I get up to work on or to finish a project.

The special quiet time allows me to listen and think with no distractions.

I can devote pure thought to the idea.

I can lay some issues to rest with concentrated thought and meditation.

If I reach an impasse, I can be satisfied to let it go for now.

If I reach resolution, I can be satisfied, too.

That deep listening time is precious.

I am grateful for the valuable work I can do during that time.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment