Wednesday, October 11, 2017

New Wonderfulness

After watching the film “Prosperity” by Dr. Pedram Shojai , it made me feel so good to see all the solutions in action.  

Many businesses are operating under uplifting guiding principles which define their contributions to society, and they are making a good profit.

It made me feel good despite the desperation and rage and despair that the media is feeding us.

So now I know that what I do which is uplifting and gentle and good, is also powerful.

The new and wonderful ideas which come to me are worth completing, are worth bringing into production.

All the good qualities which I began researching as part of my spiritual study all my life are having an effect in my life.

They are touching all the children I taught, and they are touching all the people with whom I come into contact on a daily basis.

This is the quality of the thought I am sending out.

We can all see the results of the quality of thought which is promoted.

If we go along with it, we become part of the tide.

It can be a tide of despair or a tide of happiness.

When we value our own thought qualities and how they enable us to uplift our part of society, they give us a different kind of life.

We can continue to create new wonderful things which are good for people.

We always have the choice of joining in, whether to despair or to uplift.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment