Sunday, December 31, 2017

Reclaiming My Fortune

I had the feeling yesterday that I was reclaiming my fortune.

I have been studying the ideas of prosperity and abundance and getting a deep sense of well-being throughout every aspect of my life.

I have switched to doing what I love to do.

I have found amazing friends who are committed to the same kinds of things I am and who value community.

I am living in beautiful surroundings.

I am receiving coaching in mindfulness.

In short, I have removed all of the things I found disturbing about my life.

As I was going through my meditation writings and drawings to prepare an order for the printer, I realized that I am translating my sense of prosperity and abundance into another form of manifestation.

This is a natural, although unplanned step, at least by me.

I am letting Universe take over the “how” of getting things done, while I focus on what I love and sharing it.

I am even releasing myself from some duties which do not let me operate at my highest level.

I no longer try to do everything, just the things which are unique to me and that I love.

This is giving me balance and a lot more forward motion.

It is leading me toward reclaiming my fortune.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

www.inspiredpractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment