Friday, March 23, 2018

Deep Thinkers Find Answers

I have been conducting my search for life-principles through reading works of many deep thinkers.

What I have discovered is that deep thinkers find answers.

They are not all the same answers, but they are all good answers.

So far, I do not see how one set of answers interest or conflicts with any other answers.

The conflicts appear to rise when follows of one set of answers act in a superior way to others.

What i feels like to me, is that when an individual begins her own search, there is no need to convert anyone else.

The search in itself, is very fulfilling.

We are all remarkable individuals.

It is thrilling to find individual answers which let us lead the best life for each of us.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment