Thursday, May 31, 2018

The Abundance From Within

Listening to my heart and trusting my intuition is allowing me to discover the abundance from within.

The more I trust my ideas and express them, the more abundance I see around me.

Abundance flows to me as I listen within and express the ideas which come to me.

I take the steps which come to me and actively participate in shaping the ideas into useful products.

With the guidance from within, each step follows in a calm sequence until the project is complete.

The security of knowing where to find guidance is a wonderful kind of abundance.

The knowledge that I can receive valuable ideas is a wonderful kind abundance.

Knowing that the ideas which come to me will be completed in a timely manner is a wonderful kind of abundance.

Everything I need to support me comes from within and is always there when I need it.

Trust in this process is another kind of abundance.

The security which is created by listening within gives me peace of mind.

Peace of mind allows me to make accurate assessment of my resources.

I am always connected to a rhythmic flow of ideas which manifest in the most appropriate way.

This constitutes my abundance from within.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment