Monday, September 2, 2019

Self-Guidance

When you are trying to sort things out and feeling a sense of confusion, it becomes neccesary simply to stop.

Take a deep breath and listen for inner guidance.

Once I stop repeating the series of thoughts whch are causing the confusion, my inner guidance is always available.

To help me sort out the problem, sometimes I write the thoughts down.

Then I listen for the message from my Inner Guidance.

I may write out several confusing thoughts, making a list of everything I am thinking about.

Then, line by line, thought by thought, I listen for the message from my Inner Guidance.

When I get to the end of the list, I read my messages and listen deeply for solutions.

I find that as I move out of the confusion and open myself to the messages of guidance, I am able to take a good course of action.

I have helpful ideas which direct me to the next step in my project.

I receive calming ideas about my role in relationships.

I am able to improve my own course with new, tiny steps, in the right direction.

Listening within, I am filled self-compassion for my misunderstandings and misinterpretations.

I am able to take steps to look in helpful and uplifting directions.

I am able to contribute my new found calm and inspiration to my current situation.

I feel relief, once I get off the roller-coaster of confusion.

I can hear my own direction and steer my own course.

The Inner Guidance which is always avalable is part of myself.

It is part of my innate identity and individuality.

I have access to all the resources I need.

They are always present and available as I calm myself with inner listening.

Even though I can sometimes see the way forward, I cannot take the steps until my inner listening sorts things out for me.

I find that I am right where I need to be.

I can feel the calm pervading my being.

I can sense what I need to do and I can do it.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind 

No comments:

Post a Comment