Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Live With Purpose

The reason you are here is to discover your purpose and then to live that purpose.

We are surrounded with a certain concept of life.

Many aspects of that concept have never worked for me.

They have not worked so much, that I have had to figure out something that does work for me.

I have found a purpose which makes sense to me.

Everything I do is aligned with my core belief and purpose.

That has given me a particular direction which expands the more I practice it.

I trust my core belief.

I feel I must act on it despite the current national atmosphere.

I value people.

I see each one as precious.

I feel that we all have a vital contribution to make to society and civilization in an uplifting way which creates more unity and cooperation.

I value the unique viewpoint each of us has.

I value the experiences which have contributed to that unique viewpoint.

I also value the experiences which cause aspects of that viewpoint to break down to become more inclusive and appreciative of one another.

There is no limit to the good we can all accomplish with cooperation and appreciation of one another.

That is my purpose, to move in that uplifting direction.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment