Thursday, June 7, 2018

So Much Satisfaction

As I move through my studio and work on the next project which calls to me, I am filled with so much satisfaction.

Each set of materials is ready to go whenever I feel moved to work on a particular project.

Many of the projects move slowly, because I am not interested in working on them at a particular time.

I have started many things that I love doing, and it gives me so much satisfaction to move from one to another at different times.

Sometimes, several projects get finished all at once.

That is delightful, and then I collect the materials I will need for new ones.

Going from one project to another at different times of day, or at different times during the week, or during the month, lets me consider many beautiful ideas.

When they are ready to grow, I respond by taking care of them.

Each project is planted in a rich environment where it has room to flourish.

Each one develops in its own season.

I tend them and I play with them.

They are the manifestation of ideas which I enjoy and which are important to me.

I have empowered myself to define the life I want to live.

I find so much satisfaction in it.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment