Thursday, December 31, 2020

Overflowing outreach


 I am experiencing how the overlfow of inspired ideas reaches into the atmosphere all aorund me.


I have been taking in the writings and teachings of many inspired authors over several decades.


It has inspired me to begin my own search for purpose and the ways to devleop it.


My newest step, in addition to sharing freely for years, is to launch my first on-line class.


This will allow the overflow to increase its presence in the world.


I have no doubts about the effrect this has had on me and the effect my work will have  on others.


The incremental results of uplifting thought in one life multiply as we share our experiences and  their results.


I am  so very grateful.


© 2020 Kathryn Hardage

www.sharedglobalvision.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment