Thursday, December 1, 2016

25 Days of Christ and Christmas - Service (1)

What can I do for others?

How can I be an uplifting influence in my community?

What do I have that is of value that can help others?

I can see others as whole.

I can see others as loved.

I can see others as precious.

Everything I want for myself, I want for others.

I want to live in a peaceful community where I am a valued and respected and loved member.

That is my wish for others, that they, too, live in a peaceful community where they, too, are valued and respected and loved.

How can I share that feeling?

I will not judge others.

I will recognize that they are dealing with the situations that life brings them as best as they can.

I will be courteous and not be in a rush.

I will take the time that shows I am aware of others around me.

I will be patient.

I will be forgiving.

I will be understanding.

I will be respectful.

I will be gracious.

That is the service I will share this holiday season.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPratices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment