Friday, December 9, 2016

25 Days of Christ and Christmas - Devotion (10)

What are you devoted to?

Where do you spend your time?

What do you think about the most?

That is what you are most devoted to.

By assessing where you are spending your time, you can redirect your devotion to the issues you want to help solve.

Recently, as I felt my mind returning to its familiar patterns, cycling a series of thoughts over and over again, I asked to have my mind redirected to its most useful place and function.

Imagine my surprise as I found myself writing a letter to a mentor from ten years ago, expressing my gratitude for his guidance and sharing the ideas I have been developing since then.

I am inspired to continue devoting myself to a work-in-progress so that I can share it more and more widely.

My devotion to the principles I have been taught has redirected my life, and I see it as an unlimited continuing process.

© 2016 Kathryn Hardage
www.inspiredpractices.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment