Thursday, December 1, 2016

Business, Organization and Wealth

Acting in divine Law, with the organizing laws of the Universe, I have and I release my immense wealth.

The wealth from divine Principle blesses all of the Universe’s creation, with unlimited resources.

When I act in accord with divine Law, I, too, release and receive my great wealth by virtue of being part of the Universe.

The Universe provides naturally for all its own Creation.

I, too, have no limits and can receive and give naturally without any strain or stress.

When I live in the laws of divine Principle I am consciously acknowledging and activating my awareness of my relationship to the Universe.

I do not take the path of other people.

I am given my own path.

I do not try to form a business in the traditional way.

I listen to the divine, organizing Principle which guarantees my successful business.

It looks a lot the same, but it feels completely different.

© 2016 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment