Friday, January 13, 2017

The Constant Flow of Peace

Taking a break from the chaos all around me, I decided to meditate.

As I tuned in to the deep peace within me, I found myself drawn into a huge flow of peace.

I realized that this huge flow of peace is part of the Infinite Peace.

The Universe is not concerned with what is or is not happening.

It simply provides for all, all of the time.

When I tune into It, I have all I need.

I am reassured.

I am comforted.

Things will happen in either good or disturbing ways, but behind all of it, is this ongoing peace.

Ambitions will rise and fall.

We will all be worried and scared, or we will all be relieved.

But when I tune into the ongoing flow of peace, I calm down.

And I can do this over and over again, as often as I need to.

As our collective experiences clash with the ongoing peace, our society is going through some mighty upheavals.

But the peace will return, and our society will come to other conclusions.

And so it will go on, until society and civilization coincide with the deep peace which underlies the Universe.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment