Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Getting Things Done

There is such peace in actually getting things done.

I am learning not to fret, but to get things done when I can.

Sometimes I start moving the things I need into place.

Later, I start the process with one tiny step.

In a more or less timely manner, the thing gets done.

It is getting easier with this method of not fretting.

I am connecting the threads a new way.

I feel much more peaceful and supported as I take the time I need.

I am asking for and getting the help I need all along the way.

My beginning steps are laying the foundation for the things I have always wanted to do.

My patience and compassion for myself are allowing me to proceed with a new feeling of appreciation and empowerment.

It is a good way to get things done.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment