Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Healing Within and Without

The new connections I am feeling are the result of healing from within and its manifestation without.

I have received the most beautiful support and companionship in a new setting for the last several years.

It has calmed and reassured me over and over again as I have dealt with internal issues and found respite and healing.

I have no doubt of the power of the Universe to provide connections and support for everyone who seeks them out.

My new foundation is appearing as I reach out to take each new step.

It is calming and fulfilling.

It is secure and present.

It is being built as I observe, from deep within consciousness into present reality.

I am manifesting a presence which I have actively experienced my entire life and which has taken various appropriate forms.

It has enabled me to learn complex skills and to execute them consistently.

It has enabled me to experience a full and adventurous family life.

It has enabled me to continue moving forward in the expression of my individuality.

It is enabling me to focus and to share on a wider basis by tapping into a way to fulfill needs for myself and others.

As a teacher, I have always enjoyed sharing new insights and practices with my students.

I am grateful to receive the ideas which are most appropriate and effective for myself and for my students.

I continue to be grateful to receive and share ideas in delightful, beautiful and relevant ways and to see opportunities expand for continuing to do so.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment