Sunday, November 4, 2018

Some Projects are Slow

When projects move slowly, they are taking the time they need to become mature in your own thought.

Sometimes, when I start a project, I think I know what I want to do with it.

But something will get me off-track, and then I know there is more that is developing.

At times, the idea will slip into place within a few days, and I will be able to proceed,

Other times, it may be months, or even years before I return to finish the project.

Many times, I have grown beyond what I thought I wanted to do, and so I release the project even though I did not complete it.

I acknowledge that I have grown, and that it is time to make room for the current expression.

Since I acknowledge my growth in my spiritual study, I can acknowledge my growth as expressed in my creative projects.

I have recently acquired many new skills, some of which I had been longing to learn for some time.

I have learned them on a beginner level and discovered which ones I love.

I do not have to continue the ones I do not love, so I am release them.

What I love will continue to grow.

It has been good to discover what is worth doing in terms of what I love.

The slowness of some projects has been a gift.

Either I matured enough to finish them, or they were not something I loved so much that they had to be finished.

I am learning to release my attachment to delightful things which no longer figure in my creative growth.

Slow is good, and so is release.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment