Sunday, November 25, 2018

Idea Confirmation

Sometimes confirmation of an idea comes from an unexpected direction.

I came up with an idea for enjoying working with particular materials without having to create such large projects.

When it was invested with certain expectations, it did not reach the audience I anticipated.

In a completely different setting with different expectations, it had enthusiastic reception.

It confirmed my idea beautifully.

All the time I had spent following through on my joyous interplay with materials to develop the idea was completely confirmed.

As I released that Idea into a new setting, it had room to be seen in a new context.

It has also created room to expand into a new application.

I trusted the joy, since deciding to do what I love.

Now, I have received confirmation from others who love what I do.

For a creative, that means a lot!

I can build on my experience and release more fun projects, while being sensitive and aware of their settings.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment