Monday, June 3, 2019

Disproportionate Fear

When I am facing a disproportionate amount of fear about doing a task, I have learned that the fear is not about the task.

The fear is something deeper and the task is bringing it to light.

My job is to discover what the fear is actually about and to address it.

I used to think that the fear was simply a great inconvenience and that I just wanted to get on with the task.

I am learning that the the fear is what I am here to address.

It is part of the reason I exist, to lessen the fear in this particular form.

Even though I do  not know what the fear is about, I do know how to gather my resources to deal with it.

Over whatever time it takes, I find myself doing what I need to do in order to face and dissipate the fear.

It may not happen all at once, but I will get started on it.

I know that the fears I am dealing with are not only my own.

All of us who have fears are gathering together to dissipate them and to release them where they can do no harm.

We are replacing the space they have taken up in our mind and in our body with the positive actions we generate through the positive gifts we have each received.

As we activate our gifts, they displace and replace the fear and its smokescreen of results.

Without the fear, there are no fearful results.

Our positive and active gifts create the energy and happiness to move on.

Our repeated actions in the face of particular fears will remove them completely and we and others will have a completely different kind of experience without fear.

If the fear remains, we must persist.

I must bring my gifts to the forefront of my thinking and use them continually, over and over again, for however long it is necessary until the fear has no place to lodge.

This is how I build up my strength and my power and how I become fearless.

The amount of fear and its persistence demonstrates how important it is to remove it.

I must stay the course, and I do.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage
Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment