Saturday, June 8, 2019

Early Influencers

I am gaining strength to overcome the habits which I internalized caused by unsafe early influencers.

It is an ineresting process as I am building in the ability to connect safely.

I am learning not to isloate myself.

I am treating my sheared nerves with great compassion and gentleness.

Many small things alarm me, and I have to remember there is a difference between a normal jolt which comes from a change of plans and being violently derailed.

My first commitment to do what I love to do, is leading me into safe connections.

I love the people I am meeting as I learn to weave, spin, knit and quilt.

These are warm and embracing activities and they are perfomred by warm and embracing people who are all givers.

I am meeting people on-line as I learn to make art and as people respond to the inpsirational blogs which I write.

I am learning that despite the attitude toward me when I was very young, I am a delightful and wonderful person.

I am leaving those old responses behind.

As my attitude changes toward myself, and I have greater and greater self-compassion, I am being surrounded by those with understanding and patience.

I no longer attract bullies, even those in pretty clothing and with their false faces.

My sincerity and my ability to discern core-motivation is removing me and protecting me.

I am grateful for this hard-won knowledge and what it is doing for me.

I am taking steps to move myself into safe and productive and supportive places.

As I gain courage to perform my daily activities, I am berig led to discover the deeper background and what I was delivered from.

It is not for the faint-hearted.

I am grateful so many of us survived and I hope by my healing to contribute to the healing of so many others.

Our collective healing is creating a powerful surge of strength to roll back the traditional view of the weak and vulnerable.

Healing leaves us neither weak nor cruel.

It leaves us with a feeling of immense compassion and the desire to heal the causes of so much cruelty.

As we find the origens, we can enlist to change our current paradigm into practices which value and uplift all of us.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment