Saturday, July 20, 2019

Climbing the Wrong Mountain

I need to climb my own mountain.

Following someone up their mountain does not get me where I need to go.

No matter how well I climb, it does not fulfill my purpose.

No matter how beautiful it is, it is not where I belong.

No matter how much I want to support someone else’s project, it will not address my reason for being.

So I stand at the bottom of that mountain.

I turn and take a step away.

I find I am following my own direction.

And yes, there is a mountain of my own.

It has plenty of fulfilling challenges for me.

I feel elated as I rise higher and higher.

I am so satsified to be climbing this mountain.

It is full of meaning for me.

I see my own project and purpose expand.

I get stronger as I climb my mountain.

I get to see the world from my own elevated perspective.

Others can see me; I am no longer invisible.

I am seen in my own light.

I am respected.

I am recognized.

People can receive what I have to offer and be benefitted.

I have a place and purpose.

I am climbing my own mountain.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment