Thursday, July 11, 2019

My Connection

I am connected to my own foundation.

I walk along my course, placing each step firmly.

I am directed by my connection, I am not distracted.

I move toward my goal step by step.

My mind, body and soul are connected to my goal.

I am completely grounded through my connection to my soul’s desire.

My relationships are grounded from deep within my soul.

My connection to my Source, keeps me whole.

I fear no disconnection, because I am wholly commited to my course.

I receive guidance and resources all along my path, toward my directed goal.

I listen within to receive guidance to place each step confidently and firmly.

I do not fear disconnection, becuase I have no desire to override my soul’s desire.

With my firm conviction, I proceed calmly and confidently toward my goal.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment