Friday, July 26, 2019

Rebuilding My Life

I am reclaiming my mind and body and emotions as I rebuild my life.

I feel the dfifference in just being able to obseve what happens instead of being carried away.

My calming practices help me settle down.

I am also anticipating my ability to self-regulate when I feel the sensations of anxiety beginning.

Each step helps me gain confidence and not fall into the cycle of fear and anxiety.

The many resources which are flooding into my life show me I am not alone in my healing.

Many people are facing the same kinds of problems and we are all helping each other find solutions.

I am grateful for the opportunity to share authentic steps I have found.

The Universe brings the people to me whom I am able to help.

Each step of rebuilding increases the health of society.

My life is being rebuilt on the basis of my own priorities, doing what I love to do.

My own priorities include valuing my own skills.

My own priorities include placing myself in nurturing surroundings.

My own priorities include connecting with an expansive concept of well-being for all.

As I recognize my worth and value, I am placing myself in a different relationship.

I am strong, I am equal, I am validated.

I respond to fear by replacing it with confidence and strength.

I dissolve all the negativity which was passed down to me.

I gain courage and strenth and power.

I manifest my ideas and they bring me recognition.

My work in healing myself is removing the cruel burdens of the past.

My reservoir of healing overflows and I am able to help others to heal as well.

The life I am rebuilding is my own, and it is expanding to include healing others.

Many people see my work and uplifted by it.

My life of inspiration and healing is a benefit to my community and to all around me.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment