Tuesday, October 29, 2019

A Whole Field of Happiness

An energy field of happiness exists which we can tap into.

By doing what I love to do, I am building up a connection to the field of happiness.

When an attempt was made to separate me from what  love to do, I hung on and clung tightly to it.

It is the only thing I have which is mine, this knowledge and practice of what I love to do.

When I do what I love, I return to a divine and spiritual place which is my home in the field of happiness.

I have room to develop my ideas without fear of criticism.

I can take the time to listen patiently within.

When I am filled up with happiness, it overflows into action.

I proceed without doubt and with a sure and certain direction.

I trust what I am doing as I do it.

I move gently and with conviction.

My whole day is filled with happiness as I take care of my projects.

My life refines itself by eliminating places of uncertainty or inharmony.

People who support me appear from many new directions.

I develop a new place in my life for anticipated harmony.

I fit easily into new places.

My work discovers its home.

My contentment is settled and safe.

The eruptions and disturbances of the past are covered over with pleasant memories during current times.

I am doing what i love to do and people are loving me for doing it.

I am in a safe, happy place where I am content.

This is my field of happiness.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment