Monday, October 21, 2019

Practicing Confidence

I had signed up for what looked like a very promising program.

As I began to do the work I realized that I had already come to a defiition of my own purpose and direciton.

As I continued, the assessment was made for me to fit a particular profile.

Although my background made it look like a good fit, it was not the direction I had discerned for my own.

I recognized that I had to remove myself from the program to restore myself to my own direction.

I took the steps to do so, even though comments were made to undermine my confidence.

As soon as I followed through on my decision, I began receiving even more ideas to support my direction.

The temptation to try to fit the profile was a way to gain security and affirmation from an outside source.

The foundation I had been building was taking me in a different direction.

I finally recognized that, and I made the decision to take the financial loss and to maintain my trust in my inner direction.

I am so glad to discover I have the strength to trust myself and my inner vision.

I am now taking the steps which come directly to me, not through another’s assessment of me.

I am moving directly on my own path.

I am no longer tempted to believe in someone else’s authority.

I have the confidence to belive in myself.

I am seeing the rewards of following the direction which comes to me from within.

I am enjoying the expanded vision and manifestation which comes from remaining true to my own direction.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind 

No comments:

Post a Comment