Sunday, October 13, 2019

Heavy Lifting

Some days are full of inspiration and the day moves with a beautiful flow.

Sometimes there is a day of heavy lifting.

When that happens, take the time to look at the burden and to let it rest on you for a time.

You can consider your position and your circumstances.

You can notice what has uplifted you in the past.

You can observe new knowledge that has been exposed and the fact that you have to learn how to deal with it.

This will take whatever time it needs to until you deal with all the elements involved.

I tend to keep searching from under the burden until I find a nugget or a key which I can use to work my way out.

Then I look at the burden from the outside and see what tools I can use to deflate its weight.

As I proceed and nothing comes to mind, I distract myself for a while to let my sub-concious work on it.

As I come back to the burden, I acknowledge its right to be there until I can figure something out.

I persist in my right to be free, knowing that there is a puzzle that I have to solve.

I acknowledge that I have the support and the right to be free and that the answer will come to me.

At some point, I feel my freedom and I am able to continue with my activity.

I know I have dealt with the burden in some way, and that it will come back until I find a complete solution.

In the meantime, I am grateful for my progress.

I continue with a lighter heart and keep listening for the rest of the solution.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind 

No comments:

Post a Comment