Sunday, December 1, 2019

Absolved

It was not my fault after all.

There was an impersonal source feeding into that event, which had nothing whatsoever to do with me.

I am now learning that solutions which I tried and tried to use to solve a problem were never going to work, no matter how much I invested in them, and it was considerable.

I am off the hook.

The situation may never resolve, but now I know that I am not now, nor ever was, responsible.

My efforts were irrelevant; they simply did not address the problem.

I am grateful to find this out, so that I can withdraw from the struggle.

I am able to move into areas where I can find solutions and which are far-reaching and energizing to me.

I can address what is within my control.

My current efforts show up as effective and beneficial for those prepared to receive them.

I have moved myself into a new universe, where I am appriecated and loved.

Trying to solve a problem which was never mine in the first place proved futile.

Those who need to address it are free to do so.

I will no longer accept their blame for the work they failed to do.

And the impersonal disturbance?

We are all able to learn more about how to deal with each other when we are fair and compssionate toward each other.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

www.lovedcherishedadored.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment