Sunday, December 15, 2019

Deep Listening

There are some things which only I can hear.

These relate to my purpose and my gifts.

Only the Source Who provides them can guide me in how to use them.

This is the leadership which I follow.

The more I listen and trust, the more precisely I discern my place and instructions.

I am able to be fulfilled by following my instructions exactly.

That places me in my perfect place at the perfect time.

Even when I think I have a good plan, the Universe has a better one.

I am able to refine my work, the more I listen and take specific action.

My tiny steps are building a foundation without gaps.

I am able to enjoy my ability to be true to my purpose and wholly commited to carrying it out.

My deep listening is my closest and most accurate guide.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind 

No comments:

Post a Comment