Thursday, August 1, 2019

Deep Ideas Emerge

I can feel the deep ideas of my identity begin to emerge.

I had no idea the roots go this deep.

This gives me a different sense of grounding than I have had before.

I feel that all I did previously was to do excellent work on someone else’s direction.

Now, I am finding my own deep roots and learning how to define and connect with them.

Validating myself has been the first step.

Noticing and listening to the ideas which guide me to do what I love has been powerful.

Developing and connecting the ideas to a clientele is a new feeling.

Defining my expression so specifically is empowering.

Enjoying my original work to this extent is gratifying.

Seeing it expand as I give it room for expression is true joy.

Receiving notice that it is valuable to others is complete happiness.

As I follow through on the first ideas, it builds a foundation for the next ideas.

The ideas assume more weight and substance.

I love their play and expansion of my expression.

I am in total happiness as we interact and play.

I see more and more room as I give expression to these new ideas.

They form a wonderful way to commune with the Universe.

It is a kind of constantly expanding feedback loop.

As I listen for application, I appreciate the deep roots which ground my practice.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment