Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Keeping My Balance in a Deeper Flow

I feel my progress, even as I gain strength against the deeper current.

I have gained strength in overcoming adversity and I can walk in deeper waters.

My power comes from the Infinite Who Loves Me.

I no longer depend on the experiences which have brought me challenges.

I can grow happily on my new firm foundation built on who I really am.

This discovery has come to me gradually.

As I have devoted myself to doing what I love to do, it has pulled in necessary resources.

One of the resources is my great need to create a calm atmopshere for myself.

As I create my Meditation Drawings, my breathing slows and becomes regular.

My repetitious lines and figures give me focus.

Since I work around a an inspirational topic or phrase, I am thinking about it and listening within.

My expansion is the ability to gain focus.

My strength in standing up for myself creates the environment I need for contemplation and creativity.

I feel I am connecting to my Source which flows through me to my clients.

I am learning how to be grounded and connected.

I find ways to serve by sharing my inspiration.

What I share gives people a moment of inspiration to feel throughout a busy day.

I find myself in service to a Higher Power.

I am grateful to be a recipient and a giver.

My new balance places me in beautiful surroundings where I can share my inspiration and peace.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment