Friday, August 9, 2019

My Priorities Are Vital

My priorities define who I am.

My priorities show that I am aware of my needs and how to fulfill them.

My priorities allow me to fulfill my purpose.

My priorities come from deep within me and are my essential nature.

Who I am is vitally important, as my contribution cannot be made by anyone else.

If I do not stand up for myself, I allow my purpose to go unfulfilled.

When I have the courage to fulfill my desires, each step is revealed to me in a timely manner.

When I commit myself to deep listening, the next step becomes clear.

My vitality is revealed when I authentically define my priorities and follow through on them.

I increase my strength when I define my priorities.

I gain confidence when I act on my priorities.

The foundation I build with my priorities is completely different from any other.

This foundation enables me to proceed in the direction of my priorities.

This foundation links me with resources which increase my vitality.

When I identify my priorities through deep listening, it connects me with my divine dimension.

Commiting to my priorities enables me to serve from an unlimited Source.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment