Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Discovering the Truth

While we are being bombarded with so much controversy in the news, it is hard to decide what is true and what is not true.

Letting go of the addiction to excitement, allows us to begin the calm movement to listening within.

What is my role today?  

Is it to get caught up in the excitement of the day’s news?

Or is it to find the deep peace and feeling of calm within?

I know the deep peace will show me what I need to know today.

I will hear the guidance that is mine whenever I turn away from all the outside noise.

So, I am turning away and listening deep within.

I am being mindful of my breath and breathing deeply.

It is my job to express my individuality today, which no one else can do for me.

My individuality expresses truth, happiness, balance, joy, compassion, intelligence.

I will apply those to my daily actions today.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment