Saturday, March 4, 2017

Finding My Balance

As I change my circumstances and the pressure comes off, I am able to relate to the world in a healthier way.

I can exchange my currency of kindness with others.

We can support each other in sharing knowledge and in listening to one another.

I am even able to sense different priorities for myself and adjust my habits accordingly.

As outward pressure releases, I find more space within, both to listen and to act.

Instead of trying to act in a mini-mass production mode, I am able to craft individual items until they fill me with joy and satisfaction.

I love the feeling of confidence and peace this creates in me.

I can share my best work in ways it will be appreciated the most.

I have time for community, for learning, for work and for enjoyment.

I am balanced in mind, body and spirit.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment