Saturday, March 4, 2017

Seeing Beauty

One of the things I enjoy is creating beautiful things - quilts, embroidered pillows, fabric journal covers.

I realized that I was not seeing them, though, because I had them stacked up or folded or put away.

So I now place them where I can see them and enjoy them.

I can do the same thing with my thoughts.

I can see what is beautiful in people.

I can support their possibilities.

I can cease condemning myself or others.

That way, I can create more beauty in our lives.

When we are supportive in any little way, we leave room for new ideas to come out.

Instead of cringing away from criticism, we can gently feel a new idea emerge.

Continuing to support and nurture by seeing beauty, we can take action on the idea and allow others to do so as well.

 © 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment