Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Inspired By Calm

When I am in a calm frame of mine, I can receive ideas most clearly.

I understand the most appropriate action to take and when to take it.

Because I want to receive the best ideas, it is worth it for me to calm myself completely.

The more I practice releasing my own opinions and that of others, the better able I am to hear the pure, fresh, powerful ideas from within.

That is what gives me the most calm.

I am learning to live in a calm state more of the time.

It is still work for me to consciously stay in a state of calm.

It is so easy to respond to the hook of personal opinion.

I notice my agitation and restlessness more easily now because I have been practicing my calm state more and more.

I am more understanding and compassionate in a state of calm, so I prefer to stay there.

My agitation comes from impatience and from judging, both attitudes I am working to lessen.

When I am in a calm state, I receive inspiration.

I am in a state of “flow” as I receive the ideas and write them down.

I feel a sense of well-being when I am able to receive ideas which inspire me.

I feel as though I am fulfilling my purpose, that the world needs what I have to offer through my state of calm and inspiration.

I am happiest in this state of calm.

When I listen for ideas and put my inspirational writing first, the rest of the day fits together effortlessly.

That is how I am learning that it is valuable to maintain a sense of inspiration and calm listening.

At first, I used to slow my breathing and sit quietly as a means of simply calming myself down.

Now, I know that remaining calm is part of the inspiration of my day.

I appreciate that I am meant to live a daily life of inspiration and to share it in a calm way.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment