Sunday, February 24, 2019

Integrity, Anyway

I love being able to stand up for myself for what I believe in.

I trust who I am because I have that strength.

I have demonstrated over and over again that I will stand for integrity over other choices.

That includes seeing the deep integrity in others.

I want everyone to have the ability to provide for themselves.

That way, every person will have dignity in their life.

As public policy changes in the direction of valuing everyone, we will begin to see an expansion in the integrity of our governmental representatives.

This will have the effect of recognizing the integrity of other business models.

Instead of the one capitalist model, job creators of social businesses will be recognized.

The integrity of individuals who enjoy the concept of businesses which support their workers will emerge more strongly.

Profits will be invested back in the businesses which will cause the businesses to grow and to continue creating excellent working conditions for workers.

Recognizing the value of everyone is part of integrity.

Exploitation for one’s own gain is an immature practice of selfishness.

The mature concept of business is reflected through policy which includes everyone’s well-being.

By being honest about the effects of what big business does and the actual cost of corporate profits, better management can be implemented.

By guarding the integrity of the environment, a corporate global strategy can emerge at a scale of regeneration all over the planet.

A holistic management policy recognizes the needs of all involved in the business and how it  affects them.

From this proven practice, comes the beginning of integrity throughout our current culture.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment