Tuesday, February 5, 2019

The Filtering Effect

As I refine my extreme downsizing, I am discovering the freedom to follow my true priorities.

I keep filtering and filtering with a finer and finer mesh until I have just what is most important and most fulfilling.

I am creating extreme efficiencies as I progress.

The lightening of my load helps increase my power to work without distraction.

I am able to focus on what is most important and to be fulfilled while doing it.

Although I see many of the other things I enjoy doing, I know that my work is unique.

If I do not do it, it will not get done.

I am willing to forgo other activities in order to accomplish my work.

It is the fulfilling of my identity.

It includes making beautiful things.

It is a way to share the messages and inspiration which come to me.

As I pare down to the easiest way to live my life, I make room for more of my unique expression.

I am still able to live well, but I spend less time taking care of my possessions.

I am also not distracted by them, since they are greatly reduced.

I am cannot collect more unless I give into being distracted.

I am proceeding with more clarity and less stress.

Those are good things to filter out to make room for what I am here to do.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment