Saturday, February 2, 2019

A Habit of Light

I am making it a habit to feel the light.

When I have the choice, (and I always do), it is best for me to choose the uplifting view.

Otherwise, I am just reinforcing low energy, which results in negative experiences.

I am learning to do this by trial and error.

I want to become consistent in choosing the light.

Light gives me a way of contributing to the upward momentum and progress which humanity is seeking.

The conflict is between our old tradition of viewing everything in terms of how much we have, rather than how much good we can do.

As we begin to swing our work into the side of producing and sharing in stead of accumulating for its own sake, we begin to see the world differently.

Surely there is a way for everyone to live with a sense of well-being.

Many societies are practicing this today.

Some of the societies are communities.

Some of the societies are entire countries.

We can attract such a community around us as we focus on the greater good.

We can influence the course of our country as we see the greater good become public policy.

When we value everyone and see them as making a unique contribution, we can structure public policy to encourage instead of to defeat.

More opportunity can be provided by providing more avenues for upliftment.

Everyone is seeking to move toward the light.

Having the assurance of well-being through public policy allows everyone to become more productive.

By exercising compassion, the whole of society can move into light.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment