Thursday, December 13, 2018

Becoming a Person I Admire

I am becoming the kind of person I have always admired, that is, supremely competent.

I have been willing to be a beginner in order to learn many new skills.

I love the collection of things I have been introduced to.

I have a long way to go to become competent, but I have a good foundation.

I have always been interested in homesteading, and now I know many new things.

I appreciate knowing how more things fit together.

It is  privilege to be a member of a community of people who have so much practical knowledge.

I am glad to take the time to learn how to begin so many skills which mean so much to me.

It is wonderful coming into contact with things I have only dreamed about.

Now, they are part of my reality and experience.

Most of all, I love how it feels to fit into my dream.

I can see how my continued progress will bring me fully into alignment with it.

Making it a priority to follow through on things I love has brought me into contact with my dream.

It is wonderful to find that my dream can take practical form.

I am so glad that I followed through on what was important to me.

It is setting a wonderful precedent for me.

I can truly become a person I admire.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage


No comments:

Post a Comment