Saturday, December 8, 2018

During Changing Circumstances

I can make sure I especially love myself during changing circumstances.

Even when I do not know what to expect, I can keep loving myself.

Then, I am better able to deal with the new situations as they come up.

I make sure that my needs are taken care of to give myself a cushion as I deal with new things in new circumstances.

I have good expectations without pressure since I am taking the time to make sure I am comfortable.

In my new role as caregiver for myself, I see everything as having a good fit in time and place.

I willingly consider my needs first to make sure I can deal with other needs without strain.

I prioritize my spiritual study since it is part of my routine.

What follows is greatly harmonized since I have provided the spiritual foundation for my day.

I am greatly comforted as I prepare myself for my new situation.

I know that I will be in beautiful surroundings with congenial friendships.

I know that everything will find its place in a harmonious way.

I look forward to my new adventure with a calm and happy feeling.

My preparations include what I need to enjoy myself as well as taking care of all other needs.

I am satisfied and complete.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

www.lovedcherishedadored.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment