Monday, December 3, 2018

Letting Go and Trusting

I am learning to let go more and more.

Even though there are many useful things, when it is time to move on, it is important to let go of as much as possible.

It prepares room for what is most important as I move into my new, higher place.

I am learning that part of letting go of things is trusting that I will have what I need in my new situation.

Without that trust, I am filling up mental space with uncertainty.

I would rather have the certainty of trust than the planning I can do from my point of view.

I continually discover that the Universe has already made much better provision than I can imagine.

Trusting allows me to release everything that I am guided to release.

Trusting lets me make room for new adventures and new projects.

My old projects were wonderful.

I did not get to do all of them.

It is OK to let them go anyway, because I have a new point of view which is more and more freeing.

This is a new way of looking at things for me.

My frugal ways are useful, but they are not the guiding factor in releasing to make room for the higher view.

With the Universe guiding me, I know I have provision to follow the higher path.

I no longer need to do even the most beautiful projects from the past.

There are new ideas to express and this is their time.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment