Saturday, December 15, 2018

What Calm and Happiness

What calm and happiness I am experiencing even as we move into the final holiday countdown.

I have learned how to guard myself and keep me safe from unhealthy holiday emotions.

Once I discovered I had the right, I began planning my holiday involvement differently.

I limited my preparations and spending as I gradually realized I had the authority to do so.

I watch it all happening now around me with no regret and I keep my distance.

I feed my mind and hands and emotions with things I like to do, books I like to read and people I like to spend time with.

It is a completely relaxed and happy experience, quite a difference from the mad holiday frenzy caused by pervasive media harassment.

My authority over my own peace of mind and body even includes the holidays.

I can set up an enjoyable experience for myself, and that is just what I do!

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment