Friday, December 28, 2018

I Can't Help It If You Don't Fly

I am learning to fly.

I am seeking out answers which will allow me to move ahead.

These are new muscles I am developing.

It requires completely new ways of thinking about myself.

I am unable to justify staying caught in my present circumstances.

As I look around me, I am directed to look within.

Those lies which were implanted so early and so deeply are waiting to be rooted out.

I now have the strength to seek out the resources which can help me gain the truth about myself and the skills to implement it.

It is work only I can do for myself.

No one can do it for me.

I have to find the space inside me to begin again and to create the life I desire.

When you see me fly, I hope it inspires you to fly.

It is work only you can do for yourself.

Your desire will take you to the resources which can address the lies which were implanted in you.

It is your decision to seek them out and to practice them.

When you do, you will fly, too.

I am sure you will inspire others.

It is always an individual decision to take on the work.

We have to be moved by something greater than ourselves.

We have to use all the effort available to break out of old habits.

It is taking every bit of strength and knowledge for me to find my way to my freedom.

It is a daily, hourly commitment.

What you do to develop your strength comes from your desire.

Only you can develop your own strength to fly.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment