Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Becoming Young Again (through a new and expanded view)

Seeing new things renews the eye of your soul.

I am surrounded by a whole new botanical view.

I am surrounded by a whole new view of community relationships.

Each exchange brings a new view.

I am surrounded by access to new materials.

As I wake up in the night, I find myself visualizing arrangements of my new materials in new ways.

Everything is refreshed and new.

There are no old habits or attitudes in my new places.

I have the opportunity to listen and respond to my ideas in new ways.

I have the opportunity to make connections in new ways.

This creates refreshingly new relationships.

Walking everywhere gives me new strength.

I feel at home and connected in new ways.

I begin to trust myself in new situations.

I relate to others with more confidence.

I plan new experiences with anticipation.

I request special activities to fulfill my own goals.

I research new places to do the things which interest me.

I am pleased and delighted by my ability to do simple things in new environments and a new language.

I am grateful for the many generous people who help me.

For every effort I put forth, I am enriched and supported in new ways.

The challenge of becoming young again in this way is very fulfilling.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment