Monday, April 22, 2019

Completely Different Goals

My goals are completely different than the ones I started out with.

They are also completely different from anyone I know.

Some aspects overlap with people I know who are in business.

I am greatly appreciative of those whose character appeals to me.

While I am involved in some way with everyone I come in contact with, I am noticing that my direction is different.

Through my life experiences, I have been moved into different life goals.

I have certainly fought off the results of many of those experiences.

I have had to learn to deal with them, anyway.

They are turning out to be powerful directives.

In fact, I am being herded in a particular direction.

I am having to learn all new skills in order to deal with it.

Especially difficult is learning to stand up for myself.

I was very specifically taught to grovel.

I am learning about my own dignity under impossible circumstances.

I am gaining compassion for myself and a sense of kindness.

I find this leaking over into other circumstances and other people.

My need to climb out of a deep hole of disrespect is giving me a strength I never even knew to look for.

I am gaining a sense of confidence that is not bolstered by mere “success”.

What I am gaining I want for everyone.

Having it does not take away from anyone else.

When our goals are cooperative and we desire well-being for everyone, our entire society will turn in a different direction, and it will be a good one.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment