Saturday, April 20, 2019

Reclaim the Rest

It is time for me to regain the rest of my life.

Many steps have been taken in healing to give me a sense of worth, manage panic attacks, and define my purpose.

I realize the resistance I feel is another version of my earlier childhood trauma.

It is scary to go against early training, even negative training.

I am grateful for being shown a way forward and out of negative results.

I am becoming proficient using the tools and techniques I have learned.

I see the possibility of fulfilling my dreams, by continuing to use them.

There is a ray of light, a thread which indicates an open door at the end of the hall.

I can walk toward it.

Each step which I take says that I am willing to go against early negative training and to take a chance on things being better.

According to my earlier life, I am penalized if I try to get out of my surroundings.

With my new tools and techniques, I have been defeating those old patterns.

I have removed myself from their penalties.

It is time to add on to my new path and my new successes and to keep building.

My sense of purpose and the wonderful ideas which flow to me continue to build the path.

Even though this is farther than I have ever come, it is OK if I keep going.

It is OK if I invest in some more tools and continue to get some more good, positive training.

It is OK if I line up a new project and complete it.

It is OK if others feel drawn to it and love joining me on this path.

It is OK if I reap the results of building community in a new and positive way.

It is OK if I regain my life.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment