Thursday, April 11, 2019

Serenity, Now

I carry my serenity with me, now.

I make time to establish my peace in the morning.

I have found that establishing a peaceful environment within, allows me to carry it with me throughout my day.

Making the time to reflect and write takes it into the present dimension.

It creates a reference for when I need to regain inspiration for myself.

Making a peaceful place for myself as a priority allows me a contrasting baseline to pressure, worry and media harassment.

Now that I have found a way to access my deep peace through listening within, I can return to it as often as I need to.

I notice my need for peace more quickly as I find myself reacting to outside elements, and I am regaining it sooner.

I find myself moving naturally toward situations which embrace who I am, rather than criticize it.

I respect myself and trust that when I react, there is a reason.

I take the time to defuse situations in a way that makes sense to me before drawing final conclusions.

I respect myself and create a life of dignity through valuing my assessments.

I return to my work and its purpose with renewed vitality and confidence.

I create beautiful and uplifting items which inspired me as I work, and which inspire others when they see them and receive them.

I am finding a way to live with a calm outlook as I take practical steps to maintain my serenity.

By returning to my purpose and continuing to seek inspiration, I am part of an uplifting force in the world.

I keep myself from disturbance and distraction by referencing my peace, my serenity and my work.

I constantly give outwardly into peace and restfulness.

I reference my inner peace and I am guided in my work.

I maintain my serenity by acknowledging it’s importance in my life and in my work.

All my creative efforts add to the peace of the world.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment