Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Choosing

I am choosing not to condemn people for their actions.

There are so many conditions that people face from birth onward, that most of us are not even aware of them.

When we finally begin to gain some awareness, we discover that we have been living out someone else’s program.

It takes a commitment to conscious effort to change the program.

So I am backing away from condemning many types of actions.

As I gain control of my own actions and direct myself to accomplish my goals and desires, I find my time is fully occupied.

I am choosing to direct all my attention to solving the challenges which confront me.

One thing I am choosing to do is to utilize all the resources which are currently before me.

As I employ them, I can move forward.

I do not let what I think I need take me away from my course.

Every time I use a resource, I move myself another step closer to accomplishing my goal.

I also make room for more resources to flow in.

I choose to be satisfied with my progress.

I choose to be encouraged by every step I take.

I choose to let my uplifting attitude be the strongest influence in my life.

Every step that I take lessens the weight of unfulfilled dreams in my own life, by moving me toward fulfilment.

I see the accumulation and accomplishments of these many tiny steps and I realise that I have come a significant distance.

My goals and dreams empower me and lift up those who see them.

It is a worthy opportunity to participate in the broadening of my view and the lifting up of those who can benefit from my work.

I am so grateful for the courage and persistence of those who have shared their inspiration with me through their writing and workshops.

I have benefitted so much from the tools and techniques which they have shared.

Choosing to use and apply them to my own life is giving me great happiness and satisfaction and validation in an entirely new direction.

© 2019 Kathryn Hardage

Your Diamond Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment