Tuesday, February 6, 2018

An Old Mental Address

I found myself accepting negative messages at an old mental address.

I realized that I had to label them “no delivery” at this address.

Then, of course, I realized that I have moved on and my new mental address has a screening feature and only accepts messages which are positive and uplifting.

I realize that I am grateful for the contrast.

It shows me that I have made progress in creating a better mental atmosphere for myself.

I am able to surround myself with things I love doing.

I move from one to another all day and enjoy the different creative processes.

My old address is mostly boarded up, but occasionally, a negative message gets through.

I am so surprised and shocked usually but I go into action right away to make sure that it is rejected as soon as I catch it.

Life can be made up of pleasant experiences.

I can create more and more of them for myself.

I just have to make sure there is no forwarding address from the old one.

There is also a “no delivery” policy at my new mental address for any negativity whatsoever.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

www.inspiredpractices.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment