Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Let Go of the Excitement

In the context of watching my energy, I am noticing the difference between excitement that is anxiety and excitement that is anticipation.

I realize that I can anticipate a good response without being excited and anxious.

In this energy surge, I can be conscious and aware of a good result without attachment.

It is normal and natural for people to respond to something that meets their needs in a positive way.

It is expected that there is a positive response to a good idea which comes at the right time.

I can observe my energy as I think about the past history of presenting this idea, and I can release myself from the sense of frustration that accompanied it then.

I can observe my energy as I think about the ease and acceptance of this same idea now.

Since there has been so much development and growth in my own thought,  it isn’t the same idea anymore, because it has grown and developed along with me.

It exists in a much larger context now, as part of a multidimensional musical educational experience.

Because I had to wait and be patient while the idea grew and grew and grew, it now has many more elements to support it.

Immersed in the delicious processes of creation, I did not have the opportunity to observe the whole context until now.

My original idea has many avenues for people to choose depending on their learning styles and musical instrument preferences.

I can now support many ways of approaching the learning process as others, parents and grandparents, musicians and those with no musical background, attend to these materials.

I can be pleased and be there to answer questions while others step into this new learning process for themselves.

I can be detached and not anxious, as my new idea takes shape in the lives of people who can benefit most.

© 2018 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment